Integrated psychotherapy of SE and energetic healing is a combination of three tools into one holistic tool.
- Psychotherapy deals with treatment, usually through a conversation, out of which rises content the person might or might not be aware of.
- The SE, Somatic Experience, is a technique for treating trauma, stress and anxiety, developed by Dr. Peter Levine with the goal of building individual resilience and to releasing traumas.
In the context of my clinic, trauma is anything that prevents us from having a good relationship with our children, spouse or parents, whether we are aware of the trauma´s source or whether it affects us without our being aware of its origins. Traumas, beliefs, and behavior patterns become hardwired in our bodies in different ways
- Energetic Healing: energetic healing is performed while the patient sits fully-clothed in a chair or lies on a bed. In addition, the healing can be conducted on Skype, while focused on SE in the conversation.
The integrated psychotherapy, combining SE and energetic healing, enables you to release mental structures and fears that have accumulated in your body with relative ease.
The combination of the three brings major results in a short time and facilitates a change in family relationship.
The benefits of the method:
- Changes in relationships within a short time.
- Changes in the parent’s understanding and behavior create changes in the child without the child being physically present.
- The sessions can be conducted on Skype, as well.